PLASTIFIED BOOK OF PREFIXES AND COLOR MAPS – NEW EDITION 2021 – 50 pages in A4 format (219 x 297mm, 11.7 x 8.3 in) all in color and laminated, double the number of pages compared to the previous edition (2020 ), bound with metal rings. The new edition, completely rewritten, updated and expanded also with technical contents and with new maps of great use, contains various sections:
– ALL WORLD PREFIXES AND ALIAS both official and unofficial ITU, DX entity and not, ranking “most Wanted”. Many prefixes are not even found on QRZ.com, QRZCQ etc. Another table provides the various official prefixes authorized by ITU by country. Furthermore, numerous notes and curiosities about the prefixes used have been introduced.
– MAPS: World map on the outside cover (A3 format) with all prefixes, CQ and ITU zones. Inside, on the back covers, an enlargement of the map of Europe and the Caribbean with the updated prefixes. Then follow the map of time zones and the very useful one of the world Grid Locator (Maidenhead Locator or QTH Grid Square). All maps are designed for quick reference.
– ABOUT 50 MAPS OF NATIONS with regional / local prefixes
– COMPARATO BAND PLAN LF, MF and HF of the 3 IARU regions with specific frequencies
– ASSOCIATIONS, LEAGUE, OFFICIAL SOCIETIES by nation belonging to the IARU
– RECIPROCITY OF LICENSES between different countries and MAXIMUM POWER (Legal power) by country.
– DECIBEL definition, calculation examples and tables
– MAIN NOTIONS OF PROPAGATION made easy
– CODE Q for Radio Amateurs
The pages are stiff enough and the booklet can be used on field days as it is waterproof.